Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lunch With a Giraffe

And who wouldn't want to have lunch with a giraffe? Or breakfast. I've always heard that breakfast with a giraffe is the most important meal!

Source

If you can't have a real giraffe, the next best thing is a bento lunch with a giraffe.


Bento is a home-packed meal, traditional in Japan. Many people are adapting this for their children's lunches.

Kotobuki 2-Tiered Bento Box, Green/Yellow Giraffe

Aren't these little guys cute? A nutritious lunch as well as fun.

Source

This giraffe is my favorite. Don't you just love the way he has his nose in the air, looking for his own lunch? And doesn't that lunch look good? I certainly wish I had this all packed for tomorrow.

Source

I'll have to settle for giraffes on a plate, #10 and #11. At least they'll still be there after lunch.




And something to eat with, of course. Giraffe #12.


Bon app├ętit!

No comments:

Post a Comment