Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is the Party Over?

After hearing the children exclaim, at the top of their lungs, about their valentines one student said, "Is the party over?" Yes, dear, the party is over. But a good time was had by all (with the possible exception of my ears!)

Kids just loving giving and getting valentines. It is so much fun to watch them passing out their valentines, opening one, turning to the student who gave it to them and saying, "Thank you. I love it." Unfortunately, that person is usually clear across the room. But when a student says, "This is the best day ever!" how can you not love it?

Here are a few gifts from my students that will remind me of Valentine's Day, 2012.

Isn't this little guy cute? His pajamas have Hershey's Kisses on them. I'd be afraid to wear pajamas with a candy design. By morning I'm sure I'd have holes where the candy used to be.
 

This purse has candy inside. I think it's adorable.


One of my students gave me this to decorate the class. It really does say Happy Valentine's Day. I'm just not proficient, yet, with the panorama setting on my camera. Believe me, this was the best of the numerous photos I took.
  
I always think I love the boxes even more than
the chocolates inside. OK, maybe not. But the boxes last longer.


We don't monkey around in our class. Oh, wait! Maybe we do.

The very best present I got, however, was a card. The message the student wrote touched my heart and made me smile all day.


This makes it all worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful, Anna. I agree with your student completely!

    ReplyDelete