Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I ♥ February

Because February is all about:

Love ~ Hearts ~ Chocolate ~ Red ~ Cards ~ Parties ~ Friends. What's not to love?

I my sister. She's the best friend a girl could have. Through thick and thin she's there for me. I my mom, too. My mom, my sister and I were besties. Now that my mom is gone my sister and I keep her alive with our remembrances of fun times and of the amazing person she was.

When we're old, dear sister, we'll recline like this little cherub and eat chocolates and trade lines from Dick van Dyke and talk about the good old days. 

Those good old days are now, and they are pretty good, aren't they?



2 comments:

  1. This so sweet it almost made me cry. Now I have to go call my little sissy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well tell her I think she has a great brother!

      Delete