Sunday, February 12, 2012

Card ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love vintage anything. Clothes, hairstyles, books. And holiday cards. Here are a few fun vintage Valentine cards from Karen Horton's Flickr Photostream.

I love this sweet girl's apple cheeks, hairstyle and sweet, old-fashioned dress.

Source

This one is so cute it just makes me smile.

Source

Did children ever look this adorable?

Source

Can you imagine wearing this bathing suit?

Source


Dumbo!
Source

Isn't this one of the funniest Scottie dogs you've ever seen? 

Source

I would love to have these little stuffed animals.

Source

Do you remember teeter totters?

Source

I love Lady and the Tramp. Aren't they the sweetest couple?

Source


Here's what the message says, just so you don't have to try to read it upside down. I wonder if it was from Martha's teacher?
Oxford, Ohio
Feb. 13, 1923
Dear Martha,
Here is a big heart full of love. 
Hope you get lots of hearts.
Lovingly,
Miss McCray

Source

And even though this card isn't vintage I think it's beary cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment