Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm In Love

With this little guy. His name is Boo. Isn't he a doll?

Actually, that's what I thought he was when I got the book from our class book order. Remember Scholastic Books from when you were in school? Well they're still around and they are fabulous!

So I had a free book pick and I saw Boo and, well . . . what would you do? I've been in love with little dogs for a long time. Asta, from the Thin Man movies? (Have I mentioned I love old black and white movies?) And Wishbone and McDuff. I think I see more doggy blogs in my future.

To get back to Boo, when I first picked up the book I thought Boo really was a doll. Could a real-life dog look like a stuffed animal? Well, he is and he does. 

Boo even has his own website where you can learn all about Pomeranians. You'll also find out about Boo's haircut. And if you're not ready for your own real-life Boo you can always get a stuffed Boo


Hmm? This little guy just might need that haircut!



7 comments:

  1. How cute! And it looks like Maru the cat has a book too. Youtube fame immortalized in print :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, jaimilyn.

      I haven't heard of Maru. I'll have to check that out. Honestly, I could spend all day on YouTube!

      Delete
  2. Also, did this book get added to the cute animals thread? *drool*

    "Hot Guys and Baby Animals"

    http://www.amazon.com/Guys-Baby-Animals-Audrey-Khuner/dp/1449407900/ref=pd_vtp_b_6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! Kinda wish I could trade in my big yellow dog for a little fluffy one! Well maybe not, big yellow dog is looking adoringly at me and warming my feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never trade in old faithful dogs. They deserve cherishing. But nothing says you can't get a little playmate for big yellow dog!

      Delete